Becoming A Poly Rep
Applying for POLY REPS
POLY REPS begins recruiting new members each Fall quarter. The application process includes submission of a written application and attendance at one mandatory information session. Once written applications are received and reviewed, a limited number of applicants are invited to in-person interviews with the New Member Recruitment and Selection committee.
You must attend an info session along with submitting a completed application.
- Will occur Winter 2018 (Dates and Locations TBA)
The application for 2017-2018 will be released soon!
Submit your application for Poly Reps here!
POLY REPS Selection criteria
- Dedication to group and time commitment (approx. 15- 25 hrs. each month)
- Sincere desire to represent Cal Poly
- Ability to work well with others
- Effective speaking ability
- Ability to make a positive first impression
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade-point average, full-time student, a minimum of one quarter completed at Cal Poly with at least one year of coursework remaining
Although hard work and commitment are required, much of the individual participation in activities can be worked around the Poly Rep’s class and study schedule.
(dates and specifics added as year progresses):
Application posted: TBA
Application Due by: TBA
You must also attend an info session!
Join our interest list here: Interest List