Poly Rep Achievements
Every year, a group of current Poly Reps and our advisors travel across the nation to The Council for Advancement and Support of Education - Affiliated Student Advancement Programs (CASE ASAP) where we showcase and explain our leadership techniques and processes. Historically, Poly Reps and the individual advisors and members, have been highly recognized and continue to highlight the Learn By Doing philosophy that Cal Poly excels at.
Our past awards:
- Outstanding Organization Award (2017)
- Outstanding Internal Program - New Member Recruitment (2015)
- District 7 Outstanding Organization (2015)
- District 7 Outstanding Tried & True Program - Buck the Gauchos (2012)
- Chris McBride, CASE ASAP Advisor of the Year (2012)